Zapper Tornado BT HC
The Zapper Tornado BT HC is a high performance antimicrobial Bluetooth linear scanner designed for use in sterile and hygiene-sensitive applications.
- Disinfectant-ready enclosure incorporating antimicrobial additives
- Complies with the JIS Z2801: 2000 standard
- Ruggedized over-mold design to withstand multiple drops to concrete from 2 metres
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology with up to 100m communication range
- Plug-and-play cordless migration by using the smart cradle
- Supports multiple connections – up to 7 scanners in PICO mode
- Supports both HID and SPP profiles
- Works with Apple iOS and Android devices
- Memory storage up to 80,000 EAN-13 scans for batch scanning
- Outstanding reading capability on 3 mil barcode with more than 75mm depth of field
- Up to 860mm reading range on general barcodes
- Unsurpassed readability on low contrast, smudged, poorly-printed or damaged barcodes
- GS1 DataBar Linear-stacked, PDF, MicroPDF and composite code are supported
If you'd like to receive pricing or more information on this product, please click on the "Add to request list" button below.
Please scroll down to see more details about this product!
Society is becoming more germ-conscious than ever. There is a trend to incorporate anti-microbial materials in some environments to minimize the risk of spreading infectious micro-organisms and other bacteria. We have listened and understood the market demand for barcode scanners that need to be used where infection control is critical. The newly developed antimicrobial Zapper Tornado BT HC Bluetooth scanner is built with a disinfectant-ready housing. The scanner is loaded with the features needed for outstanding reading performance and mobility in hygiene-sensitive environments.
Incorporates antimicrobial additives
The housing of the antimicrobial Zapper Tornado BT HC scanner and cradle are incorporated with an inorganic silver antimicrobial agent which will not be worn off during its lifetime. This provides a layer of protection against the multiplication and spread of potentially harmful microorganisms such as bacteria and microbes on the scanner plastic enclosure surface.
The antimicrobial Zapper Tornado Bluetooth scanner and cradle are designed with a disinfectant-ready housing, which allows the plastic to be cleaned or wiped-down with commonly-used cleaning solutions in healthcare environments without harming the housing or the sensitive scanning components inside.
Solution for hygiene-sensitive environments
The antimicrobial Zapper Tornado BT HC scanner is perfect for a wide range of specific applications where hygiene environment is paramount and high-level safety is vital, such as healthcare, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food industries, medical laboratories and other sterile environments.
The Zapper Tornado BT HC is part of ASP’s versatile Zapper Tornado family. See the matrix below for the all members of the family, and click on any model name to find out more.
|Zapper Tornado Model||Corded||Bluetooth||1D||2D||Antimicrobial|
|Zapper Tornado 2D||✔||✔||✔|
|Zapper Tornado BT||✔||✔|
|Zapper Tornado 2D BT||✔||✔||✔|
|Zapper Tornado HC||✔||✔||✔|
|Zapper Tornado 2D HC||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Zapper Tornado BT HC||✔||✔||✔|
|Zapper Tornado 2D BT HC||✔||✔||✔||✔|