The new Barcode Zapper uses state-of-the-art Imaging Technology inside, with a sleek yet lightweight form factor outside. It not only provides superior reading performance, but also delivers easy-to-use ergonomics and modern appearance. The characteristics of reliability, efficiency and outstanding cost-performance make the new Barcode Zapper well-suited for a broad range of applications and environments, especially for those small to medium sized business. The new Barcode Zapper is the ideal solution for streamlining workflow while boosting productivity.
Modern design and durable construction
Designed to allow intensive use all day long, the new Barcode Zapper’s ergonomic handle grip and big trigger button provide maximum comfort without compromising the sleek-yet-modern form factor. The durable housing ensures that the new Barcode Zapper can survive multiple 1.5-metre drops to concrete; thus providing long lasting reliability and performance.
Superior performance on both contact and distant reading
Thanks to new Imaging Technology, the new Barcode Zapper is capable of reading low contrast, damaged, smudged and poorly-printed barcodes labels quickly and accurately, and can read barcodes from contact up to a distance of 45cm.
- Perfectly suited to retail and general purpose applications
- For libraries, it reads ISBN/SCIS and 13 digit ISBN
- Aggressive and precise linear imaging
- Unsurpassed readability on damaged, poorly-printed, smudged or low contrast barcodes
- Scanning range is from contact up to 45cm
- Fully programmable
- Able to withstand multiple 1.5 metre drops to concrete
- Two year factory warranty (one year on cable)
- RoHS Compliant