The solution is an integral part of the business and we are glad we made the choice…
“Since we have been using the ASPluris™ Solution with Casio scanners they have proven to be a great success. As the business grew, efficiency was a key factor, particularly in the warehouse picking times. The solution has helped increase efficiency, picking times and errors have been reduced dramatically and order tracking has improved. Overall we are very pleased with the solution and would recommend it to any similar business.”
Extending your existing MYOB software into a complete ERP/WMS with mobility is now achievable. ASPluris provides Bio Living with productivity and efficiency gains in their warehouse operations.
In 2007, Bio Living was started by two forward thinking individuals who identified the need for organic and health food products in Australia.
Bio Living encompass a number of brands under their banner, from Organic Baby Foods, Pasta, Breakfast Cereals and Biscuits, to Gluten Free Food and a large range of Natural and Organic Skin Care and Cosmetics.
Today, Bio Living has grown to be recognised as one of the major distributors of health and wellbeing products across health and organic food stores, pharmacies, convenience stores and independent supermarkets in Australia.
For retailers they are becoming a “one stop shop” with over 2000 products in their range.
To meet the evolving needs of a growing business and to have full visibility into the warehouse operations. To reduce out-of-date inventory holdings. And to protect the investment in the MYOB financial software backbone.
- Real time [WiFi] transactional information flow
- Multi user
- Multitasking – for receiving and dispatch functions
- Scalable – easily add users as the business grows
- Modular – provides additional functionality, e.g. stocktake and field mobility, easily and cost effectively
- Configurable – to meet business process requirements
- Reduced time for order picking
- Reduction of picking errors
- Accurate real-time inventory visibility and processing
- Date and batch code controlled inventory rotation
- Ability to monitor staff KPI’s such as time taken to pick
- Ability to scan multiple pack size barcodes per product
- Perform stock adjustments on the fly