Thermal Receipt Printers
The Star TSP143U ECO Thermal Receipt Printer is the world’s first dedicated ECO POS printer. The TSP100 futurePRNT ECO is a POS solution that not only saves you money, but also reduces your IT environmental impact.
Some of the features and benefits:
- All Drivers and Software including revolutionary futurePRNT Receipt Design Software
- Receipt vertical & horizontal compression (paper savings of up to 63.75%)
- High Throughput: 28 RPM (Receipts per Minute)
- “Receipt on Demand” Printing Option
- Instant “Wake Up” from Sleep Mode
- Low power consumption with Energy Star compliance
- 1 year warranty, increases to 3 years after online registration
The futurePRNT ECO series is the only partial-cut printer able to achieve a 3mm Top Margin, saving 8mm of paper per receipt.
An example of the benefits are:
- 63.75% less paper equals 63% less CO2
- Paper costs reduced by almost 2/3
- Less frequent roll changes at the checkout
- Lower transportation / logistics costs as less paper used
- A “Win-Win” situation for the user and the planet
To work out your savings and benefits, try Star’s ECO Impact Analysis Tool (it’s only 112kb!).
To complement the printer, we’ve assembled a range of approved accessories which include:
- Paper rolls
- Cash drawers
- Under desk mounting brackets
One of our happy customers said this about their recent purchase:
“Korumburra SC purchased the Star TSP100 receipt printer and Cash Drawer. The printer arrived within days of placing our order and was extremely easy to install. The printer is small and compact – the thermal receipts print quickly and it is great not having to worry about the duplicate copy. My office staff are very happy with the new printer and find the printer rolls much easier to replace than the old printer. There have been no problems whatsoever with the printer and I have no hesitation in recommending this printer to schools.” Marje Brophy, Business Manager, Korumburra Secondary College
ASP Microcomputers have been supporting Australian schools for about 20 years and understand your needs. ASP’s strength lies in our committed staff, client focus, broad experience with a wide range of Data Technologies, and ethical approach to business. As we’ve been in business so long, we actively seek long-term relationships with our clients, including schools, and understand the benefits and obligations these bring.
Getting your new printer is as simple as sending a purchase order via email to
Or, if you’re not sure about anything and would like some friendly assistance, please call us on 03 9578 7600.
If you haven’t dealt with us before, we welcome you to our company and invite you to take a look around at the other great products and solutions we are supplying to schools all over Australia – the Z4 DataTraq Portable Barcode Reader being just one of them.
As always, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions – we look forward to being of assistance to you.
“I have never seen a group of people work so well as a team to deliver a superior product.”
David Humphreys, Manager, Telstra Payphone Services