A message from Robert.
Firstly, thank you to all our wonderful clients who have supported us over many years. We trust you are all taking care of yourselves, colleagues, loved ones and our community as a whole. We are also playing our part in keeping the ASP team safe as well as the wider community, but at the same time aiming to provide the highest level of service which you have become accustomed to.
For some time now, we have been working from home where possible, but have now developed and implemented our Covid Safe Plan, which means changes to how we will conduct our business. Under our plan our priority remains to stay safe but minimise disruption and continue to assist our customers and our communities.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements. Here are the contact points for you:
- Ring us any time on +61 3 9578 7600, Robert will answer the phone and assist.
- For inquiries on our products and services, and to place orders email@example.com and expect John to get back to you quickly.
- Should you need technical support firstname.lastname@example.org Minh is there waiting to assist.
- For general inquiries email@example.com and Brooke will help you or forward your email on to the most appropriate member of our team.
- Help yourself on our website www.asp.com.au where there are lots of resources such as manuals, tutorials, brochures etc.
We understand the importance of maintaining our level of services to ensure you are able to provide continuity of supply and support to you and your clients. If there is anything you need to talk to us about, please don’t hesitate to call or contact us.
Robert Kogoi, Managing Director