AssetTraq Mobile is a complete solution to keeping in control of your assets. Using barcode technology to simplify and speed the identification process, AssetTraq Mobile is easy and logical to learn. Many different brands and models of Portable Barcode Readers and Terminals can be integrated. Barcode Label printing is built right in. As we said, this is a complete package. It even takes care of short term asset loans, for instance a digital camera to a student at a school!
If you'd like to receive pricing or more information on this product, please click on the "Add to request list" button below.
Click here to view the brochure for this product.
At work we’re surrounded by assets. Some are static (such as desks and chairs), some move around (such as audio visual equipment on loan). If you are responsible for them, but can’t instantly and accurately list “what’s where” (or with whom), list important asset information such as safety check dates and warranty information, and tell whether your assets are being pilfered, you need AssetTraq Mobile.
- Simple to use Windows program.
- Use barcodes to identify assets and locations.
- Built in facility to loan and track assets.
- Track warranty and safety inspection dates.
- Suitable for Schools and Businesses.
- Audit assets, location and condition quickly with a Portable Barcode Reader.
- Built in barcode label printing for assets, locations and borrowers.
- Import data from existing asset registers simply.
- Optional extra seats (multi-user) available.
- A low investment for complete control of your assets!
- A 30 day trial version of AssetTraq Mobile is available for download.
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Available on Casio, Denso, and other terminals.
- Unlimited local support (refer to your support contract)
We offer a free, no-obligation, 30-day trial of AssetTraq. Please enter your details below and click on the Submit button. We will then send you an email containing the download link.
You will be downloading version 1.99x of AssetTraq.
“Dealing with ASP over the past years has been a pleasure. Their technical support is excellent, expert and prompt; delivery is on time, all the time; pricing is competitive; products are innovative; and their products are reliable and well matched to the typical needs of our user base.
In summary, I can recommend ASP Microcomputers without reservation. The company maintains a level of efficiency and ethics that are quite uncommon in the field of Information Technology. And of course, they are an Australian Company with many Australian made products.”
The solution is an integral part of the business and we are glad we made the choice…
“Since we have been using the ASPluris™ Solution with Casio scanners they have proven to be a great success. As the business grew, efficiency was a key factor, particularly in the warehouse picking times. The solution has helped increase efficiency, picking times and errors have been reduced dramatically and order tracking has improved. Overall we are very pleased with the solution and would recommend it to any similar business.”
Extending your existing MYOB software into a complete ERP/WMS with mobility is now achievable. ASPluris provides Bio Living with productivity and efficiency gains in their warehouse operations.
In 2007, Bio Living was started by two forward thinking individuals who identified the need for organic and health food products in Australia.
Bio Living encompass a number of brands under their banner, from Organic Baby Foods, Pasta, Breakfast Cereals and Biscuits, to Gluten Free Food and a large range of Natural and Organic Skin Care and Cosmetics.
Today, Bio Living has grown to be recognised as one of the major distributors of health and wellbeing products across health and organic food stores, pharmacies, convenience stores and independent supermarkets in Australia.
For retailers they are becoming a “one stop shop” with over 2000 products in their range.
To meet the evolving needs of a growing business and to have full visibility into the warehouse operations. To reduce out-of-date inventory holdings. And to protect the investment in the MYOB financial software backbone.
- Real time [WiFi] transactional information flow
- Multi user
- Multitasking – for receiving and dispatch functions
- Scalable – easily add users as the business grows
- Modular – provides additional functionality, e.g. stocktake and field mobility, easily and cost effectively
- Configurable – to meet business process requirements
- Reduced time for order picking
- Reduction of picking errors
- Accurate real-time inventory visibility and processing
- Date and batch code controlled inventory rotation
- Ability to monitor staff KPI’s such as time taken to pick
- Ability to scan multiple pack size barcodes per product
- Perform stock adjustments on the fly